Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Utah isn't quite as exotic as Florida


On July 22, '09, I embarked on the Journey of Journeys. Leaving behind all the things I knew so well, I crossed over into a mystical, faraway land known by many as Florida. My purpose for visiting this enchanting piece of land? Why, what greater purpose than to visit HER?
When I was about a year into my mission I became a zone leader and served with Debbie Thompson, one of the most hard-working, diligent missionaries in any mission. We cultivated a miraculous friendship throughout our missions, a friendship which has become stronger than Wolverine's adamantium claws and is now blossoming ever so beautifully.
Anywho, this is a picture of us about to float down the Ichetucknee River. It's a cool picture because I was dying of humidity, the tubes were coming loose on top of the car and I'm also trying to put my arm around Debbie even though there is clearly a door in-between us.

1 comment:

  1. eric- your blog is hilarious! haha.. love it! I havent seen you in ages! update me on your life! and when i figure out how to put people's blogs on mine (like the list to the side) ill put yours there, i just happened to find it through a little blog-stalking, lol. p.s. the dancing bird was too funny! :)~Caitlin Sackett

    ReplyDelete