Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Newport Marathon

I'm pretty sure this guy came in second place. Legend has it he was born without legs. Only wheels.

This is what we were running past for about 21 straight miles. Beeeeautiful.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why my dad chose to take this picture, but I'll be the first to admit it: only the very best can stretch in front of the starting line. Nice shorts, too.


Where's Waldo? Ah ha ha! HA! Hee... haaa, who am I kidding? Waldo doesn't run marathons. We do, however. I am number 604 (just about the only one wearing a headband out of everyone) and Brandon and Marci are standing adjacent to me.



A few days ago I ran in the Newport, Oregon marathon with my brother Brandon and sister-in-law Marci. It was quite the endeavor, believe you me.
Brandon and I were clearly the best-dressed of all the marathoners. Clothes not too tight, but definitely snug enough to show off huge muskles. Notice the blue whale necklace I wore the whole time.




No comments:

Post a Comment